28 nov 2011

The Chronicles: (brief) Fated Encounter(s)

This is reality and their inhabitants
Full of stories to tell


Joyful ones, sad ones,everyone has a story, and I solemnly tell them
Sharing either joy, and grief.


*************
Fate



Omnipresent or non existing, depends on how people have their faith on it


Some say it is againts them or in their favor, some others say that life is not written, and coincidences happen all the time.


Funny thing is, whichever your view, you cannot deny that sometimes, whether its produced by actions of destiny or simply coincidental, life can be awarding gifts that seem perfect, as well as obstacles that seem imposible to evade...


In love, fate is seen as a friend, but also a challenger. It's exactly the same: no matter if you believe in destiny or in coincidences, some things just seem to go "too perfectly"


(Brief) Fated Encounter(s)


I have always been on the thought that reality is logical
Determined by some rules
Predictable.

And in most things I proved myself right. But it is really naive to believe your whole reality is predictable, when people, like me and everyone, are such unpredictable beings.

I was madly in love. At the point of obsession with a young teenie heartbreaker.
Platonic, impossible, unhealthy. But in those aspects, hearts can be such stubborn entities.
I was in a downhill, preparing for that emptiness that comes every time my heart gains reason and loses hope.

Then I met her...

I am not a believer of "love at first sight", and this was not the exception. Love was away from my mind at the time, Joy and Fun were taking over my whole attention, along with her. I smiled, not knowing that my own face was telling the entire depth of that smile. In the end we told goodbye. With me never actually expecting her again...

I repeat: Oh, poor naive me...

Only I, who can fall in love with simple letters. Abstract objects, but full of soul and essence of the one who writes them. Her face hidden from me by that "far away" ilussions.
¿Who was she? ¿What is her present? ¿What does she wants? ¿What does she plans?
All of these questions slowly answered and made themselves detailed. Even today, the answers still grow.

Then I had realized it.
She was me, but not at the same time.
Because I'm imperfect.
She was everything of myself I'm proud of, plus everything I want to become someday.
Was it Fate? Finally some sign to believe in it?

Not too long passed, when I got to see her face again. Joy and Fun regained that attention in my mind, but there was something else. It was bugging me, I knew this sensation from every past mistake, this lovebug I'd gladly shoo away if I didn't enjoy a little too much it's sting.

It was different this time tough. I felt...reaction? I only realized it once her face became letters once again.

Every joke, every tease, every compliment, all came down to a moment of seriousness, of honesty, a moment to stop faking our own ignorance and become aware of what was really happening.

It was then, when we met once again.........


To be continued....

5 comentarios:

  1. wwwwoooooooraleee!! hahahaha ;)!!! quiero seguir leyendo esto don pabs!! asi que, procede!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Veamos n__n

    Errores pequeños que vi:

    1) Faltaron puntos al final de algunas oraciones.
    2) "In the end we told goodbye." sería mejor "said" en vez de "told".
    3) "¿Who was she? ¿What is her present? ¿What does she wants? ¿What does she plans?" Quítale el signo del principio D: eso no existe en inglés.

    Y ya :D fueron todos los que vi. Errores mínimos, pero me gustó mucho O.O la voz del narrador se oye tan fría y calculadora respecto a sus sentimientos que el hecho de que le hayas puesto al final que ella volvió me hace preguntarme qué pasará con todo. Me gusta el vocabulario que usas también.

    Sigue escribiendo >:D me da MUCHA curiosidad.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. También me gusta mucho las cómo analizas todo ese asunto de los encuentros O_O

    ResponderEliminar
  4. D: Que haría sin tí! es cierto, si te soy honesto hace mucho que no escribia en ingles, y como estoy tratando de mejorar mi ortografia de español, ya tiendo a poner ambos signos (tambien en admiracion). Lo de los puntos tambien me fallaba, suponia que no lucia tan mal, porque cambiaba de renglon, pero tienes razon.
    Que bueno que te gustó! no es la primera vez que hago una historia de más de una parte, pero ciertamente es interesante.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Oh, lo detallado. Tu no viste nacer estos escritos, cierto. Verás todos son historias reales, personales y de otras personas. Es muy obvio que las personales las recuerde a lujo de detalle, y antes de escribir de otros, pido primero que me cuenten con tanto detalle como puedan y claro, que me den su permiso para plasmar su historia ^^

    ResponderEliminar